Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND MY BLOG!!

Well I just had a birthday. I won't bother mentioning my age because everyone already knows I am 25. Soooo, I have finally decided to get with the program and join modern civilization in 2009 and start my own blog. This blog will be dedicated strictly to one of the things I love best, sewing. I can't say that I won't share a few personal things on here but I don't anticipate there being many. Some of things I hope to share are pieces that I have sewn and things that I plan on working on in the future. I also plan on finding interesting tips and tricks that I feel that will be helpful to me and my fellow sewers. Now I am going to keep it real, I really can't see updating on a daily basis but I am going to try really hard to be consistent with at least 3 times a week. I hope everyone enjoys coming here and seeing the things I consider my "jewels" hence the name of my blog.

4 comments:

Big Hurt said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations to you on your new blog. I look forward to seeing what precious jewels you have to offer.

~KingH

Dlewis said...

CONGRATS SH!!!

I can't wait to see your projects and learn about sewing. I'm picking up my sewing machine tom. YAY!

I use the apron you made for me daily. The kids say "Moma, you act like that's the only one you have." hahaha

MissMasala5 said...

Happy Belated Birthday and congrats on your new piece of Blogland real estate!

CreoleInDC said...

Welcome to blogging.