Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring/Summer Stash

This weather is going to drive me nuts. It was almost 80 degrees here this weekend and the temps are going back down. I AM READY TO START SEWING MY SPRING/SUMMER WARDROBE!! I have officially packed away all the winter fabric and it's headed to the garage and will be replaced with my spring/summer tubs of fabric. I thought posting some of my spring/summer stash and what I THINK I might sew with them would put me in a better mood.

Cute blouse pattern from HotPatterns.




These are going to be dresses. I have a few patterns in mind.



These are all going to be jackets. I have several patterns in mind for all of these. Just need to make some final decisions about them. The purple one is a little deeper in color than the picture shows and the white one has flowers stitched into the fabric. You may can see them if you click on the picture to enlarge the photo.




This is a mystery fabric. At first I was thinking jacket but my husband said it would be a cute skirt. It is like a pale yellow with polka dots. After realizing how many jackets I plan on making, I might listen to my better half on this one :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... your hubby sounds like he knows what he is talking about!!! I'd listen to him if I were you.. hahahaha :-x

MissMasala5 said...

You have some beautiful material to work with, indeed! I need to get a spring/summer stash going myself.

Faye Lewis said...

Such beautiful fabric.

Cennetta said...

Ohhhh! Can I have some! lol