Tuesday, May 13, 2014

M6922 Hi/Lo Halter Dress

Hello there! I felt like doing a quick little blog post on something I made recently since I really haven't sewn in forever. Shot out to Jasmine!! She emailed me a couple of months ago about how she enjoyed my blog back when I was more active with it. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I am going to put forth the effort to sew at least one item per month and post it. We will see how that goes hahaha I whipped up M6922 this past weekend for Mother's day dinner. I made a few changes but the pattern was very easy and quick. Sorry for the clarity of the pic but I didn't get a chance to take the majority of them when it was still light outside but if you click on the pic it will enlarge for a better view. Fabric used: Polka dot cotton knit Complexity of pattern: Easy How long did it take to complete: It took me about 2.5 hours. I omitted the zipper and added about 2 inches to the hem line. Overall Review: I love this dress! I almost felt like Marilyn Monroe reincarnated! LOL! It flowed well and was airy. I could see myself making it again later on down the line.

No comments: